Notes from USTA National Tennis Center
*** Currently no traffic alert issued ***
Please see the map when a traffic alert is in effect.
Click here to see map
10 & Under PLAYDAY - RED PLUS
10U players with an NTC rating of Red PLUS (QS1) are eligible to play in this event
More detail ... Online registration available
Join our Tennis Party!
7:30pm - 10:00pm on Saturday, March 4$70 per player *
- NTRP 3.0 - 5.0 LEVEL PLAYERS, Round Robin Doubles – No partner necessary
- Light refreshment served/raffle prizes at the end of the evening
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier
This is a donation to the Wheelchair Sports Federation, Tax ID # 26-0601491and is tax-deductible.
There will be no refund once you make your donation. Your money will help continue to support wheelchair athletes. If you have any questions, please contact Aki Takayama Wolfson at Takayama@usta.com.
Senior 60 PLUS Round Robin - Winter 2017
Senior 60 PLUS Monday Round Robin is back again.
- Mondays, January 23 - April 3, 2017 (total 10 weeks)
- 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- $100 for all 10 weeks as package for the whole session
- *$95 for 9 weeks, *90 for 8 weeks, $85 for 7 weeks, $80 for 6 weeks - *You will have to select dates when you register
- $15 per diem registration if space is available
We are accepting in-person or mail-in registration. More information and registration form.
Sorry, no online registration for this program.
Tuesday, April 11 through Thursday, April 13
Make-up clinics are provided to students who have notified the programs office of their absence in advance. To schedule your make-up clinic, please call us at 718-760-6200, ext. 0 for more details. Space may be limited. Advance registration required.
Please provide your name, the class you are in, and the date you missed or will miss when you call. We will verify the information prior to confirming make-up clinic registration. Make-up clinic is limited to one per session per class.
Late class cancellations/notifications and no-shows are not eligible.